Maybe you want to get involved with CASA but can’t commit to becoming a volunteer advocate. We have two other important ways you can become a champion!
CASA needs its own advocates who are willing to raise funds for us in the community. If this aligns with your passion and expertise, we’d love to partner with you to:
- Cultivate donors from your personal network
- Organize and host fundraising events – from elite soirées to grassroots bake sales
- Identify and champion new funding sources
- Serve on the CASA Development & Gala Committee
- Solicit auction items, ads or sponsorships for the annual Gala
- Connect us to public health officials and educators throughout our region with whom we can build relationships.
Interested? Contact us
Champion Community Outreach
If you have a skill set centered on connecting and engaging new people on our behalf, we need you! As such, you could:
- Serve on our Diversity Committee
- Arrange for a CASA representative to speak to your organization/group
- Staff our information table at health/community fairs
- Recruit volunteers
- Represent us at community activities/partner agency events
- Update elected officials about our work and activities
Sound like you? Contact us.